Material for the horizontal surface:
Drag a material onto the empty slot to choose the horizontal surface
Click/Tap the wooden block on the top left to place it on the horizontal surface.
Choose an angle of inclination of the surface.
- Choose a material for the horizontal surface.
- The solid wooden cube has a mass of 1 kg. Place it on the surface. Note the coefficient of static friction and the normal force.
- Choose the incline of the surface. Note the change in the normal force. Note the size of the frictional force.
- Note the net force parallel to the surface.
- Click RESET to start again.